How does UCD work?
Individuals who have earned 50+ hours of college credit or who have earned an associate's, bachelor's, or master's degree are eligible to enroll in UCD classes. Enrollment in UCD classes requires admission to one of the participating universities, which then becomes the student's home institution. The Universities Center at Dallas Provisional Admission/Enrollment form is available at the UCD or online to begin the admissions process. Once the home institution has approved the provisional admission, the student has one semester in which to provide all required admissions documentation. Individuals already admitted to one of the participating institutions should indicate their course preferences by completing the course request portion of the Provisional Enrollment Form. Please note: Documentation of TASP status is required by state law before registration for any classes by undergraduates
Which universities offer courses at UCD?
- A&M Commerce
- University of North Texas
- University of Texas at Arlington
Can I earn a degree at UCD?
Students can earn several bachelor's and master's degrees just by attending classes at the UCD, right in the heart of downtown Dallas.
What degrees are offered?
UCD currently offers 19 degree programs. You can find a current listing of degrees and courses offered in the Academic Programs section.
When and where are the classes taught?
UCD classes are taught M-R after 4:00 PM and on Saturdays. However, exceptions include summer courses and special arrangements by the teaching instructor.
Who May Enroll at UCD?
Individuals who earned 50+ college credit hours may apply for admission to one of the partner universities offering degree at the UCD. In the case of the BAAS degree, only 24 credit hours are required in order to apply.
What is the approximate cost of classes?
Cost for three credit hours:
|Texas A&M Commerce||$590.50||$680.50|
|University of North Texas||$786.10||$926.35|
|University of Texas at Arlington||www.uta.edu/fees||www.uta.edu/fees|
- Texas Woman's University requires a $30.00 undergraduate application fee.
- The University of Texas at Arlington requires a $35.00 undergraduate application fee/$50.00 with foreign documents, and a $35.00 graduate application fee/$60.00 with foreign documents.
- A&M-Commerce requires a $25.00 undergraduate application fee and a $35.00 graduate application fee.
- The University of North Texas requires a $40.00 undergraduate application fee and a $50.00 graduate application fee. For all institutions, the application fee and the registration or tuition fees are separate payments.
MBA Application Fees:
Effective, September 1, 2002, The Graduate School has assessed an application fee for students who are interested in the Graduate programs at Texas A&M-Commerce. The Graduate School has set the current application fees:
- $35 Domestic Students
- $50 International Students (International Application Deadline November 1, 2002)
The Application must be paid before the student(s) can attend classes for Texas A&M-Commerce. Non-degree students must also pay the application fee in order to receive permits from Texas A&M-Commerce and The Graduate Programs in Business to enroll for their first four courses.
How do I get more information?
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 214-915-1900
How do I get started?
Students may fill out a Provisional Admissions/Enrollment form used by all university partners available on the UCD web site, or at the back of the UCD class schedule. To get started, please call the UCD at 214-915-1900.